A pair of worn pointe shoes, which no one could repaire, were put in front of a shoes store in Tokyo, 1950. The 20-year-old young man who was full of curiosity that stopped it to eyes accidentally.
He obtained the pointe shoes from the shoes store and broke it and started to manufacture.
This encounter was a beginning of Chacott history (the company name was SEISHI-SYA when the company was founded).
More than 60 years have passed since that day. We have never forgotten his passion for manufacturing at the time of the establishment of our business. And then we always suggest and provide better products to meet customer’s demand.
There is no end in the stage of such our dream. How can we provide higher level of service with high customer satisfaction?. We keep soliloquizing over what we can do for next dream…
Chacott goes over the sea and steps forward to the new stage from now on.
Our integrated system like, product planning, design, production by own factory, direct store and membership registration supports the growth of Chacott.
We work hard to reflect customer’s demand to the product promptly by working together between production team and sales department team. This is the feature of our operation as a market leader.
Chacott can meet customer’s demands timely by the staffs with professional minds and good working environment.
- We always study footwork of dancers. And we try to make more effort to develop shoes. The initial Chacott point shoes were produced by traditional hand making. We tried to develop more comfortable and stable quality shoes. We found own making formula in 1976 and it is used with long experience skilled and technique even today. The point shoes are changing over time. We research dancer’s foot and footwork. The information’s are useful for our products such items to produce more developed. Our attitude toward the product is never change from the establishment of business. We will continue to make efforts to improve our products and service.
- We make the product with the dancers’ point of view.
Chacott always pursue better fitting. Nowadays, good material was developed, and high sawing skill is necessary when sawing different stretching materials together. The process of this sawing provides excellent feeling of wearing.
We work together with the ballet performance art. We tried to meet every dancer’s needs by collaboration with top dancers and sponsoring Lausanne Ballet competition. Our line-up covers beginner to professional dancer’s each level. Not only leotards and also other various lesson wears are popular among dancers.
- We always take the dance movement into account. Ballroom dance dress is the most beautiful sport wear. Besides the gorgeousness, they are made to fit for the dynamic movement.
We are particular abut details of dress, such as inner leotard, choice of material and good sawing. Chacott has not only couture dresses, but also shoes, garments brands as “Chacott Dance Sport Athlete line” and “Royal Dance” to meet various dancer’s needs.
- Rhythmic Gymnastics, Figure Skating and Cheer Leading are like sport to show. For these sports and costumes are important. Chacott can make use of the past experience engaged in dance, developed lesson wear, apparatus and costumes. As a result, we are official supplier of Fairy Japan POLA and Belarus National Rhythmic Gymnastics team. Costumes to be supported every movement easily with full of originality are used at worldwide competitions. Chacott will provide products to support gymnasts.
- Because our cosmetics feature fine color, excellent in stability and ingredients.
CHACOTT FOR PROFESSONALS cosmetics line is developed as stage cosmetics.
They get good reputations not only by professional dancers, hair make-up artists and also by ordinary people. Furthermore, children dancers also use these for stages. So, we use the gentle ingredient. Based on such experience, we developed Enriching series focusing on the good looks at HI-VISION, and Plants series using 100% plants origin ingredients are now popular for ordinary people’s makeup. We have own makeup artists to serve for stage performances and to teach at makeup schools.